Thursday, July 21, 2016

Items of Want 038

Apollo 11 Flight Plan Re-Issue


I'm not sure what I would do with this but it reminds me of playing "pilots" with my kid brother as we would run through the process of starting up and flying around (by adjusting fan speeds on the box fan in our room) and talking through walkie talkies. Maybe I'll get this Apollo 11 Flight Plan so him and I can do some more make believe when our wives are out of town.

Field Notes Byline Edition


Field Notes does it again. I'm really digging the color, size, and style of this notebook. This edition tugs on my nostalgic days of being a detective in elementary school but the simplicity of its lie flat design makes it great for modern note taking as well.

Coleman National Parks Edition Steel-Belted Cooler


I don't know if I'm a fan the big NPS stickers on this cooler or not but I can't deny how much I'm into the brushed aluminum and classic look overall. This cooler also doubles as a seat, has a built in bottle opener, and can keep ice for 4 days at temps up to 90 degrees fahrenheit. Sounds like a winner in my book.

Wawa Gift Card (for Hoagiefest)


It's currently Hoagiefest and trust me when I say that I've had my fair share of Wawa Italian hoagies to take full advantage of this special holiday. I don't know what I'll do when it's over... It'll be a dark day indeed...

DDC "Fire! Fire! Fire! Lighter." No. DDC-166


This isn't for sale online but if I find myself anywhere near the DDC merch table in person, I'll be sure to pick up one or two of these bad boys. I'm not a smoker but the classic Bic lighter seems to have an infinite amount of fuel which makes it an essential item for your survival kit or even EDC.

— Check out past Items of Want

No comments: