A lot of people have stepped up and reached out offering contacts or leads and I appreciate that so very much. I have told most of you/them but I want to make it clear that I'm taking just a little bit of time to figure out this situation. I have a lot of options and I want to make sure I'm making the right decision as well as not wasting anyones time.
More About Me
If you know of anyone hiring a full time position or even freelance or contract work, I'd love to get that information from you.
Some skills and info about me:
- Knowledgeable of social media outreach and trends.
- I've been focusing on building my personal brand (mostly @mikepetrucci) and I'm constantly finding out what works and what doesn't.
- Familiar with Wordpress, Blogger, and Drupal Content Management Systems.
- I'm a very quick learner and I feel confident I could pick up the workflow of other systems.
- Can work well in a group but also handle things on my own.
- Familiar with Photoshop
- Unfortunately I can't create artistic graphics but I know the tools to manipulate and work on an image in the technical sense (like putting someones head on another persons body).
- Trained in video and audio production.
- Both TV and film techniques; everything from shooting and editing to sound effects.
- Experience in digital and film photography.
- Black and white photo development & enlargement and basic photography guidelines.
Please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn if you want to see my resume and more info.
Oh and if they ask you for my email address, its: mikepetrucci [at] gmail [dot] com
It may be fairly standard but I want you to know that I'm a hard worker and teachable. If you want to see a more personal level of how I operate, look over some of these recommendations that have been written about me*:
*The goal isn't to boast but I wanted to show you what others are saying about me. And a HUGE thank you to everyone that took the time to write me a recommendation. There are even more on my LinkedIn page.
“Mike is a profound example of a man who strives for excellence and challenges himself daily to be extraordinary at all that he does. His enthusiasm and passion for helping a company to succeed is definitely not what you get from the average teammate. Mike is an ideal candidate for any business looking to compete in the modern global arena. His knowledge base and intellect will provide a competitive edge to any business willing to add him to their team.”
- Kelly Black, Chief Operating Officer, ITS Tactical, Inc.
“Mike is very detail orientated, driven, passionate, and thorough. His work at ITS Tactical is always informative and entertaining. As an aside, I always try to keep up to date with the latest trends in social media, but inevitably Mike beats me to the punch and is already familiar with the service when I sign up. I proudly recommend Mike. Top qualities: Great Results, High Integrity, Creative"
- Brian Timmer, Lead Software Engineer at SPEAK! Creative
“Mike Petrucci is one of the hardest working people I know. Work is almost an inaccurate word to use with Mike, though. He approaches life with so much curiosity and enthusiasm, it's like watching a kid after their first roller coaster ride. You can tell by talking to him that he's always firing on all cylinders. He thinks of things from every angle and always has something to add to the conversation. Mike is encouraging and supportive, but not for the sake of flattery. Skilled at being objective, Mike is able to see when something is working well or poorly and, if needed, always has a solution for improvement. After spending many years with Mike on a personal and professional level, I've seen that he prides himself on being a jack of all trades and a master of implementation. He likes to know a little bit about everything, how it works, when it works, and who it works for. I would confidently and highly recommend Mike Petrucci.”
- Joshua Peterson, Film & TV Composer and Owner, Lark Studio
“Mike is one of those few people that you meet that has the magical mix of deep technical knowledge, brilliant design skills and a savvy social media understanding that immediately makes any project or team he's working with successful. He is a great writer and marketer who instinctively understands the nuances of social media and leverages it to his advantage. He just gets it! I have had the pleasure of working collaboratively with Mike on several small projects over the past two years. His level of professionalism and commitment to his work is impeccable and he is a delight (and a lot of fun) to work with. I would have Mike on my team without hesitation, if I were ever lucky enough to snag him :)”
- Brian Green, Vice President, Enterprise Social Computing, Bank of America
“I worked with Mike on a few freelance communications projects and have always been thoroughly impressed with what he brings to the table. Mike is very well versed in Social Media and its marketing value, continuously searching out new trends and platforms to evaluate their potential. He displays a firm grasp on branding and ability to execute digital strategies to support that branding. Combined with excellent communication and writing skills, he's someone I would highly recommend as a consultant or valuable addition to a workforce. I look forward to the opportunity to work with Mike again.”
- Jon Gaffney, Senior Strategist, Isobar
Thanks again for everyone who has offered their support. It means the world to me to have people on my side willing to help me land on my feet. I look forward to bringing you good news soon!