Sunday, October 26, 2014

Back from Muster 3


I recently got back from the third annual ITS Muster. It’s nearly a week long and sleep is often a luxury so it’s taken me a little longer than usual to get back up to speed.

Since I was the “official” photographer for the week, I’m not in any of the photos but I like it that way. There is one photo I’m in that a friend of mine shot but you may not know it’s me.


I’m on the far right.

Overall it was a great event because I got to get away from the desk and computer and spend time in the field with old friends and some new ones too. I always forget how good it feels to not know what’s going on in the world because I’m so engrossed in what I’m doing physically.

We usually spend the entire time camping from our tents but the new venue this year meant bunks and cabins which was totally welcomed in my book. I love sleeping on a ground pad but a mattress and electricity makes it easier to get going in the morning.

Even though I just got back in town and I'm barely settling into my normal routine again, I'm already looking forward to the next camping trip, wherever it may be.

No comments: