Friday, February 24, 2012

Perspective

The two photos below were taken just seconds apart but the second one [in my opinion] looks much better. I took both of these with my iPhone 4S and neither have been altered in any way.

I was walking my dog through some trails just outside of Mount Vernon and saw this cool looking hairy moss. Well I wanted to snap a picture and share it on Instagram.

The problem was that my first photo didn't capture the moss the way that I saw it with my eyes. So I shifted my position and took another shot. And honestly, it turned out better than I thought it would.

Why am I making such a big deal over all of this?

The situation and scene remained the same but I was able to alter my view of it by just changing my perspective. It's your choice on how you view things. Take time and find the good.



[Disclaimer: I don't claim to be a photographer but I do enjoy taking photos.]

No comments: