Monday, December 12, 2011

What Keeps Me Going

What makes me start blog after blog, run multiple twitter accounts and sign up for every beta service and website launch?

I'm searching for something.

I know there is something out there for me. I know I can make a difference in this world in some way. I don't know how and that's why I just have to keep exploring.

I'm not talking about changing the world like Martin Luther King Jr. or something but I feel as if I have the ability to influence the lives of the people around me.

I feel different.

I intend to find out why I feel this way.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Of all the people I know, you strike me as someone who one day I'll be able to say "I knew that dude!"

Stick with your gut, I think there are huge things just around the corner..

mikesipodmini said...

Brian, thank you for that, it really just made my day. I hope I won't disappoint you. Every day is a new beginning and I am to make the best of it.