Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Huckberry Christmas


Christmas is coming and probably faster than you'd like. I know that I still have quite a bit of shopping to do myself and after seeing the current deals on Huckberry, I may be shopping for myself!

Brett McKay from The Art of Manliness has jumped in and shared some of his top picks for deals on Huckberry and some are just too good to pass up. You'll have to login to view everything but I'm going to share what items that I'm currently lusting after.

Oh and one of the best parts about these deals?

// All AOM Holiday Shop orders guaranteed to reach you by December 24 or your money back. //

Poler Man Tent - $125


I don't currently have a Poler tent so I can't speak on the exact quality but all signs to point yes if you are in search of camp vibes. This company is certainly one to follow if you haven't been already. I recommend checking them out on Twitter and Tumblr.

PocketToolX Brewzer - $10





















It's important for me to be the guy that others turn to when in need. I enjoy acting like Mary Poppins as I pull some much needed oddity out of my bag while still being fast and lite. The Brewzer is the super simple lightweight multi-tool I need. 

Trek Light Double Hammock - $56





















I use my hammock just about everywhere, and I mean everywhere. I've enjoyed a few lunch breaks from the 12th floor rooftop at work using only two well spaced trees in planters. If you're looking for a different way to spend your weekend than deepening the dip in your couch, pick one of these up.

Sawyer Squeeze Filter Kit - $39 





















During a past Huckberry deal, I purchased this filtration kit from Sawyer and couldn't be happier with it. It's lightweight, easy to use, and super portable; you can't ask for much more.

SlantShack Jerky - $22





















Who doesn't like beef jerky? Ok, there may be a few of you but still, I love beef jerky and this stuff looks delicious! I also like how they have both grain fed and grass fed jerky though I don't know if there are any taste differences...

Rite in the Rain Journal Kit - $25





















In the past, I've used Moleskine and Field Notes notebooks primarily. But neither are able to withstand the elements like Rite in the Rain. The fact they throw in a space pen should be enough of a reason to jump on this deal. 

Retrospec Bikes [Not part of the 'Art of Manliness Holiday Shop']

Millenium
Red+Black





















Retrospec currently has a dozen or so different models of bikes on Huckberry but two have really caught my eye. I love the colors and look of the Millenium and the Red+Black. At $250, these boutique bikes are a steal. 

These deals won't last forever so you better act fast. The clock is ticking at 12 days left. 

Anything on Huckberry catch your eye? 




But wait, there's more...

Short URL: http://goo.gl/j4RvW
When you sign up using my link, I get credit on the site once you make your first purchase. 
All photos are property of Huckberry Co. and only used for illustration.

No comments: