Sunday, August 07, 2011

WOD Templeton


I just completed a new workout I called ‘Templeton’, after my dog because he just laid there next to me the whole time.
I’ve only been to a CrossFit gym once, to take an intro class and while I really enjoyed how much it kicked my butt, I still can’t commit to a time to go right now.
But in the meantime, I’m trying a few CrossFit style workouts at home and I figured I’d start naming them too.
Keep in mind that these may look simple to you but they’re still a test for me and I’m sure I’ll get better and start making the workouts harder.



WOD Templeton

Description: Simple at home workout that doesn’t require much except a weight, which can be substituted for almost anything. Two rounds for time.
  • 20 burpees
  • 15 25 lb one arm rows
  • 20 reverse crunches
  • 20 body weight squats
  • 15 table inverted rows
Completed in 14:44.
Notes: Could have been a bit faster if I had my gloves and my water handy. I’m excited to do this one again soon!

No comments: