Monday, July 18, 2011

My 4 Favorite Features of the iPhone 4


With the rumor mill of the next iPhone (iPhone 5 and/or iPhone 4S) cranking pretty hard, I thought I would go over some of my favorite features of the iPhone 4.

Most of you are early adopters like me but the rest of you like to wait a year so all the bugs are worked out and the price is lower to get your new phone. So this is what you should be looking forward to.


Here are my 4 favorite features, in no particular order...





1. 5 MP Camera

    • Fast startup and photo capturing
    • HDR feature works really well
This thing just works. On my trip to Hawaii, I didn’t even pack my ‘real’ camera; it never even crossed my mind to add to my list. The best camera in the world is the one you have on you and I carry my phone everywhere so I take approximately 99.6% of my photos on my iPhone.
2. The Device Itself
    • Glass & Metal
    • Simple
The iPhone 4 is beautiful. It’s just glass and metal and while that’s also what I don’t like (always worried I’ll drop it) it’s super sleek and sophisticated and simple at the same time.
3. Retina Display
    • The graphics will make your eyes bleed.
    • Beats out any other phone.
Reading, watching movies, viewing photos… you will not find a more crisp and high quality screen on any phone let alone most TV’s! Really, if you haven’t taken a look at the iPhone 4 in person by now, go and do just that. You’ll be amazed.
4. Speed
    • Fast when switching between apps.
    • Can handle more intensive games.
The iPhone 4 is so much faster than its predecessor. I notice a huge boost in performance all around from multitasking to taking pictures; it made using the phone a breeze.
What are some of the things you like about the iPhone 4?
[Thanks Time Management Ninja for the idea!]

No comments: