Monday, May 16, 2011

Music Monday

It's Monday and I've stumbled across some amazing music so I hereby declare today 'Music Monday.'

Today's music is brought to you by Diana the Violinist. I follow her on Twitter and she tweeted out a link to one of her latest performances. It was just amazing! I don't really know what to say except that it was incredible! Watch the video below and see what you think.


Passionate... playful.... I guess that's what the Tango is all about! Let me know if you enjoyed it!

Oh and since I know nothing about music, I asked her which person she was in the video and if she was to the left of the guy with the wand. This was her response:

lol! that's ok. I'm the concertmaster. 1st violin. The one playing the solos to the left of the guy with the wand :)

No comments: