Sunday, August 08, 2010

iPhone Home Screen 08.08.10


Here is the first in a series showing my iPhone home screen. Not really sure how you’ll benefit from it but it should be a bit interesting at least.

I’m the kind of person that enjoys seeing others houses because I think a change of scenery grows new ideas.
I like to keep my home screen filled with the apps I’ll use the most as well as some of the more graphically pleasing apps. The icons on the main screen need to pass my “app appeal” test and it’s more important now that I have an iPhone 4 with retina display!
What’s on your iPhone home screen? As you can see, I have a lovely picture of my smokin’ hot wife! But I have seen some cool wallpapers. A friend of mine has a Pac-Man scheme that goes around all the app icons, pretty creative.
Here is the list of apps on the home screen in no real order: oh! and the “i” notates the apps that come on the iPhone from Apple.
  • Calendar (i)
  • Navigation Folder
    • Google Maps (i)
    • Google Earth
    • Waze
    • Where
    • MapQuest
    • ArcGIS
  • Photos (i)
  • Camera (i)
  • Messages (i)
  • Notes (i)
  • Home Screen Folder
    • iMovie
    • Red Laser
    • Digg
    • DailyBooth
    • 43 Things
    • LinkedIn
  • Productivity Folder
    • iDisk
    • Box.net
    • Evernote
    • Springpad
    • Google
    • Voice Memo (i)
    • Omni Focus
    • DocsToGo
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Foursquare
  • Dropbox
  • X-Plane-4G
  • Instapaper
  • Tumblr
  • Settings (i)
  • Phone (i)
  • Mail (i)
  • Safari (i)
  • Music Folder
    • iPod (i)
    • Pandora
    • Shazam
    • Soundhound
    • I Heart Radio
    • Simplify
    • Pzizz Sleep
    • Pzizz Energizer
    • Ambiance
    • Bing Music
    • Boombox
    • iOrgel

No comments: